DBSA IL GO is supporting HB 3605 which puts a limit on the copay insurance companies can charge for a prescription drug. This is particularly important for the people with co-morbidities that require very expensive drugs such as cancer, hepatitis C, and the like. The HB 3605 will be heard in committee this coming week. You are encouraged to complete a witness slip supporting this bill.
Instructions for completing Witness Slip fields.
1. Go to this web site:
2. Contact Info
· Name, Address, City State
· Firm/Business: Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
· Title: Chapter Participant / Peer or Chapter Participant/Family
· Persons, groups/firms represented: Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
· Select “Proponent”
· Record of Appearance Only
· Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
7. Subscribe to our new to receive future Action Alerts
Thank you for your support!