We are Members of the Charity Program
Copyright © 2012 DBSA-GC All rights reserved. Developed and managed by visuals4u
Register for our team!
1) Open registration for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon ended March 3rd. However, those already registered can still join us by sending your confirmation number.
2) Our Commitment Form MUST be completed and signed for you to be added to our team. You can fax it to 773-465-3385 or
3) All participants who sign up during open registration are expected to raise a minimum of $450. However based on the popularity of this event, we hope you will strive to raise $1,500 which is approximately the amount marathon runners have averaged in the past.
promote your involvement.
5) Promote your involvement.
All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Tips for Fundraising Success:
- Ask family, alumni, and friends to sponsor every
mile you run.
- Post your fundraising link everywhere, including
company newsletters, neighborhood notices &
- Create your personal or corporate team & run
- Ask for sponsors and create your own events.
- Ask members of your groups to support you.
- Sell merchandise and/or services to benefit
Stomp Out Stigma.
- Send letters with donation forms to people you
know who will not contribute online.
- Regularly talk about your experience on your
social networks, including becoming a TwitCause
- Pass out our business cards or flyers to notify
people of the fundraising website address.
- Dedicate your efforts in honor of someone affected
by mood disorders.